Hashi no Kai - Tanabata Matsuri Quiz - English Version
- How long is the longest river, the Shinano?
- How many storeys does the tallest building in Japan have? The Land Mark.
- Which day and month is the Emperor's birthday?
- Tokyo is quite a new capital in Japan. Kyoto was the capital for 1000 years before Tokyo, but in which year did they move the capital form the old capital Nara to Kyoto?
- When did Togo Heyachiro beat the Baltic Fleet of Russia?
- There are 87 national universities and 86 local government universities in Japan, how many universities in japan are there in total including the privately owned ones?
- In which century was the full-length novel, the Tale of Genji written by the Lady in waiting, Murasaki Shikibu?
- How many times has the National High School Baseball Competition been held up until this summer?
- When was the Anglo-Japanese Alliance agreed because Britain was worried about Russia invading China?
- When does the term of the Prime Minister Koizumi Junichiro come to an end?